Lot 36 with Duroc Ham
Lot of gourmet products with ham.
Composed of Duroc ham, cava, red wine, cheese and peach.
Ideal for gifts for companies and individuals.
Includes gift or Christmas box (exclusively in Christmas season).
Discounts for companies indicated in the description.
----------PRICES AND SHIPPING----------
FREE FROM 60
FREE FROM 180
-------------------------- - -------------
The lot 36 from Degusta Teruel is a selection of our products together with a Duroc ham . Ideal for corporate and private gifts at Christmas. Composed of an assortment of high quality products from the province of Teruel and its surroundings. It has a leg of ham from the Duroc breed; a bottle of Les Roques de Benet red wine; a bottle of Reyes de Aragón cava; canned peach in syrup; and a wedge of cured sheep's cheese.
Characteristics of Duroc Ham:
- Healing: 20 months in natural at more than 1,300 meters of altitude
- Type: Serrano winery
- Origin: Duroc pig
- Weight: 7.5kg - 8kg approx
Characteristics of the Reyes de Aragón cava:
- Quantity: 75cl
- Type of Wine: Cava
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Color: pale yellow
- Aromas: toast, tropical fruits, almond and coconut
- Taste: full in the mouth, full-bodied, long and without bitterness. Citrus flavors such as pink grapefruit and tropical fruits
- Gastronomy: to accompany seafood and fatty fish such as sea bass and salmon; white meats and all kinds of rice
Characteristics of red wine Les Roques de Benet
- Quantity: 75cl
- Type of Wine : Red Tinto
- Variety : Garnacha (50%), Syrah (35%) and Cabernet (15%)
- Color: clean and bright
- Aroma: Elegant aromas of ripe black red fruit, understory, leather, spicy, subtle smoked from its aging and black pepper stand out.
- Taste : Smooth entry, with a fine, delicate flavor and to the beat. Unique sensations for the palate.
- Gastronomy : It is recommended in vermouth, that is, with aged cheeses, cured, impossible to avoid with wild boar or deer meat, ideal consumption between 12º- 16º
Characteristics of the cured cheese wedge:
- Milk: Sheep
- Type: Cured cheese
- Smell: Strong
- Maturation: 6 months
- Ingredients: Made from pasteurized sheep's milk, rennet and salt
- Presentation: Vacuum packed, ivory color to pale yellow
- Weight: 500gr
Characteristics of Calanda peach in light syrup:
- Quantity: 3 pieces
- Weight: 700 grams (330 drained)
- Ingredients: Peach, Water and Sugar
- Recommendation: once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within 7 days