Lot 52 gourmet Christmas
Lot of assorted gourmet products
Composed of vermouth and Les Roques de Benet red wine, olives, black truffle, preserved sturgeon, peach, truffle cheese and saffron.
Ideal as a business gift and for individuals.
Includes Christmas box (exclusively in Christmas season).
Quantity discounts included in the description.
- Estimated delivery date:
Correos Express España - Purchase before and receive it Wednesday, 31 May, 2023
Recogida en tienda en Teruel Capital - Purchase before and receive it Wednesday, 31 May, 2023
Packlink Europa - Purchase before and receive it Tuesday, 6 June, 2023
----------PRICES AND SHIPPING----------
FREE FROM 60
FREE FROM 180
-------------------------- - -------------
Lot 52 from Degusta Teruel is a varied selection of our products, ideal for corporate and private gifts at Christmas. Composed of an assortment of high quality products from the province of Teruel and its surroundings. It has black truffle (tuber melanosporum) in its juice; two cheeses, with fruit and saffron; red wine les Roques de Benet; white vermouth; black olives; sturgeon in olive oil; and peach in light syrup.
Characteristics of White vermouth:
- Clean and bright white vermouth, with an intense and fresh aroma of oregano, mints and caramel. Franco on the palate with a pleasant and prolonged sensation.
- Quantity: 1l
Characteristics of Les Roques de Benet red wine:
- Quantity: 75cl
- Type of Wine : Red tinto
- Variety : Garnacha (50%), Syrah (35%) and Cabernet (15%)
- Color: clean and bright
- Aroma: Elegant aromas of ripe black red fruit, understory, leather, spicy, subtle smoked from its aging and black pepper stand out.
- Taste : Smooth entry, with a fine, delicate flavor and to the beat. Unique sensations for the palate.
- Gastronomy: It is recommended in vermouth, that is, with aged, cured cheeses, impossible to avoid with wild boar or deer meat, ideally consumed between 12º- 16º
Characteristics of saffron cheese:
- Quantity : 450gr
- Ingredients : Sheep's milk, salt, dairy ferments and saffron.
Characteristics of cheese with black truffle:
- Milk: Sheep
- Type : Semi-cured cheese
- Smell: Strong
- Ingredients: Made from raw sheep's milk, rennet, salt and truffle
- Presentation: Vacuum packed, ivory color to pale yellow
- Weight : 400gr
Characteristics of peach in light syrup:
- Quantity: 3 pieces
- Weight: 700 grams (330 drained)
- Ingredients: Peach, Water and Sugar
- Recommendation: once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within 7 days
Characteristics of black olives:
- Size: 250 gr
- Type of olive: Empeltre
- Ingredients: OLIVE with peduncle, salt and 1% extra virgin olive oil
Characteristics of the black truffle (tuber melanosporum):
- No preservatives or colorings
- Net weight: 15gr / 75gr
- Drained weight: 10gr
- Glass container
- Expiration: 5 years
- Store in a cool and dry place, once opened always keep it in the refrigerator
Characteristics of sturgeon in olive oil:
- Amount: 120g / 82g drained
- Ingredients: sturgeon meat and olive oil