Christmas Lot 9 Gourmet
Lot of varied products.
Composed of serrano ham counter, extra virgin olive oil, "Les Roques de Benet" red wine and a wedge of cured cheese.
Ideal as a business gift and for individuals.
Includes Christmas box (exclusively in Christmas season).
Quantity discounts included in the description.
----------PRICES AND SHIPPING----------
FREE FROM 60
FREE FROM 180
-------------------------- - -------------
Lot 9 from Degusta Teruel is an ideal economic option for celebrations, with a selection of some of the most emblematic flavors of the province . With a piece of Serrano ham and an excellent red wine to accompany it. In addition to a wedge of cured cheese and extra virgin olive oil.
Characteristics of the ham counter:
- Type of ham: Serrano
- Weight: 1,5kg
Characteristics of the wine Les Roques de Benet:
- Type of Wine: red
- Quantity: 75cl
- Variety: Garnacha (50%), Syrah (35%) and Cabernet (15%)
- Color: clean and bright
- Aroma: Elegant aromas of ripe black red fruit, understory, leather, spicy, subtle smoked from its aging and black pepper stand out.
- Taste: Smooth entry, with a fine, delicate flavor and to the beat. Unique sensations for the palate.
- Gastronomy: It is recommended in vermouth, that is, with aged, cured cheeses, impossible to avoid with wild boar or deer meat, ideally consumed between 12º- 16º
Characteristics of the cured cheese wedge:
- Milk: Sheep
- Type: Semi-cured cheese
- Smell: Strong
- Maturation: 3 months
- Ingredients: Made from raw sheep's milk, rennet and salt
- Presentation: Vacuum packed, ivory color to pale yellow
- Weight: 500gr
Characteristics of extra virgin olive oil:
- Size: 250ml
- Type of olive: Empeltre
- Texture: Without impurities
- Color: Vivid
- Denomination of origin DOP Bajo Aragón