Lot 31 with Duroc Ham
Lot of ham wine and cheese.
Composed of Duroc ham leg, Delicias de Lledó red wine, Cava Reyes de Aragón and cured sheep cheese.
Ideal for gifts for companies and individuals.
Discounts for companies indicated in the description.
----------PRICES AND SHIPPING----------
FREE FROM 60
FREE FROM 180
-------------------------- - -------------
Lot 31 from Degusta Teruel is a selection of one of our most popular hams along with other of our products, ideal for corporate and private gifts at Christmas. Composed of an assortment of high quality products from the province of Teruel and its surroundings. It has a leg of Duroc ham; a bottle of Delicias de Lledó red wine; a bottle of Reyes de Aragón cava; and a wedge of cured sheep's cheese.
Characteristics of Duroc Ham:
- Healing : 20 months in natural at more than 1,300 meters of altitude
- Type: Serrano winery
- Origin: Duroc pig
- Weight : 7.5kg - 8kg approx
Characteristics of the Reyes de Aragón cava:
- Quantity: 75cl
- Type of Wine: Cava
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Color: pale yellow
- Aromas: toast, tropical fruits, almond and coconut
- Taste: full in the mouth, full-bodied, long and without bitterness.Citrus flavors such as pink grapefruit and tropical fruits
- Gastronomy: to accompany seafood and fatty fish such as sea bass and salmon; white meats and all kinds of rice
Characteristics of Delicias de Lledó red wine:
- Quantity: 75cl
- Type of Wine: Red
- Variety: Garnacha and Tempranillo
- Color: clean and bright
- Aroma: fruity overtones
- Taste: Smooth and balanced entry, appreciating the aforementioned fruits in the flavor
- Gastronomy: Red meat dishes, game, roasts, stews, Teruel ham and ternasco
Characteristics of the cured cheese wedge:
- Milk: Sheep
- Type: Cured cheese
- Smell: Strong
- Maturation: 6 months
- Ingredients: Made from pasteurized sheep's milk, rennet and salt
- Presentation: Vacuum packed, ivory color to pale yellow
- Weight: 500gr